Weble Ecosystem Token

Weble Ecosystem Token


Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$2.65
Fully Diluted Valuation$893,950
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply1M
Popularity RankN/A
What is Weble Ecosystem Token?

The world of finance is undergoing a major transformation with the rise of decentralized blockchain networks. These networks have the potential to revolutionize the way we make worldwide payments. With the ability to settle transactions in less than a second, these breakthroughs have opened doors to innovative concepts such as the Internet of Value (IoV). The IoV is an open internet of assets, enabling instant tokenization and exchange of anything without relying on centralized traditional finance systems.

Weble GMBH is a leading company in the field of IoT and building automation protocols. The company specializes in producing Universal IoT Gateways that support main industrial M2M communication standards. The integration of cryptocurrency wallets and other payment methods into Weble's supported protocols allows customers to easily access and integrate financial services into their systems. This means that businesses can now easily adopt blockchain technology and benefit from faster, more secure and cheaper payments.

Weble's Ecosystem Token, or WET, is a key component of Weble's products and services. The token offers investors the opportunity to participate in the company's success. WET is a hard-capped token with a maximum supply of 1 million tokens. The token features a fair distribution plan, with 5% of the total supply reserved for the treasury to finance token development, software integrations, community management, promotion, and partnerships. The remaining 95% is reserved for public sales on Pangolin DEX. Founders, partners, and private investors provide liquidity for the WET/AVAX exchange pool, with initial launch liquidities timed locked over four years on team.finance to protect new investors from rug-pulls.

Investing in WET allows individuals to be part of the decentralized future of finance and IoT. The use of blockchain technology ensures that payments and transactions are more secure, faster, and cheaper. WET's hard-capped token structure ensures that the token supply is not inflated, while the distribution plan ensures a fair launch and sustainable growth. The WET ecosystem will continue to develop and integrate with other innovative solutions in the blockchain and IoT industries, providing more opportunities for investors to participate in this exciting field.

In conclusion, the integration of blockchain technology in the finance and IoT industries is changing the way we make payments and do business. Weble's Universal IoT Gateways and cryptocurrency wallets are providing businesses with the tools they need to easily adopt this transformative technology. The Weble Ecosystem Token (WET) offers investors a chance to be part of this exciting new era in finance and IoT. With a hard-capped token structure and a fair distribution plan, WET provides a sustainable and secure investment opportunity for those who want to be part of the future.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.