Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$12.35
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date8/17/2021, 10:04:17 PM
ATL Date6/17/2022, 2:25:06 AM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply100B
Popularity RankN/A
What is ThunderBNB?

THUNDERBNB, a revolutionary double reward reflection token, harnesses the power of the 80/20 strategy to optimize investments. With 80% of the token dedicated to short and mid-term investments, and the remaining 20% allocated for long-term prospects, THUNDERBNB offers a unique opportunity for token holders. By simply holding $THUNDERBNB tokens, investors can unlock lucrative rewards of 20% in BNB (8% per buy and 12% per sell) and 5% in THOREUM (2% per buy and 3% per sell). These rewards are automatically delivered to the investor's wallet every 60 minutes, providing a seamless and hassle-free experience.

THUNDERBNB is an integral part of the Thunder Alliance Ecosystem, which includes other prominent platforms such as Thoreum, ThunderCake, and ThunderBNB. This comprehensive ecosystem is designed to maximize the benefits and opportunities available to token holders, offering a diverse range of investment options and features.

By focusing on short and mid-term investments, THUNDERBNB ensures that investors can capitalize on current market trends and capitalize on potential growth opportunities. This proactive approach allows investors to make informed decisions based on real-time market conditions, optimizing their investment returns.

Additionally, the allocation of 20% for long-term prospects ensures that THUNDERBNB remains poised for future growth and sustainability. This forward-thinking strategy positions the token to benefit from long-term market dynamics and emerging trends in the cryptocurrency landscape.

One of the key advantages of holding $THUNDERBNB tokens is the ability to earn rewards in both BNB and THOREUM. The allocation of 20% rewards in BNB ensures that investors can directly benefit from the appreciation of the Binance Coin, a popular and widely adopted cryptocurrency. This provides a valuable avenue for passive income generation, as the rewards are automatically distributed to the investor's wallet every 60 minutes.

In addition to the BNB rewards, investors also receive 5% rewards in THOREUM, another integral token within the Thunder Alliance Ecosystem. THOREUM offers its own unique investment opportunities and potential for growth, enabling investors to diversify their portfolios and maximize their returns.

The Thunder Alliance Ecosystem, consisting of Thoreum, ThunderCake, and ThunderBNB, forms a cohesive and interconnected network that enhances the overall investment experience. Thoreum, as a standalone platform, provides additional avenues for investors to explore and diversify their cryptocurrency holdings. ThunderCake, on the other hand, offers a secure and efficient platform for token swapping and trading, ensuring seamless liquidity for THUNDERBNB and other tokens within the ecosystem.

As an investor in THUNDERBNB, individuals become an integral part of this thriving ecosystem, benefiting from the collective growth and success of the Thunder Alliance. The comprehensive nature of the ecosystem offers a one-stop solution for investors, simplifying the investment process and providing access to a range of innovative features.

In summary, THUNDERBNB is a unique double reward reflection token that leverages the 80/20 strategy to optimize investments. By holding $THUNDERBNB tokens, investors can earn rewards in BNB and THOREUM, automatically delivered to their wallets every 60 minutes. The Thunder Alliance Ecosystem, encompassing Thoreum, ThunderCake, and ThunderBNB, provides a holistic investment experience, offering diverse opportunities and features. With a focus on short and mid-term investments, as well as long-term sustainability, THUNDERBNB positions investors for success in the dynamic cryptocurrency market.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.