Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$0
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date5/28/2021, 8:56:13 PM
ATL Date12/17/2022, 8:45:59 PM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply1000T
Popularity Rank12518
What is SHIBA BSC?

SHIBSC emerges as a decentralized, community-driven meme token operating on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This unique token represents a daring experiment in decentralized community governance. During its fair launch, a significant 67% of the tokens were burnt, leaving only 33% to be allocated to the liquidity pool, where they will be permanently locked. By enforcing a requirement for all transactions to occur on PancakeSwap, SHIBSC ensures that developers possess no more ownership rights than any other participant in the global community. Exciting events are on the horizon, including the introduction of Shiba BSC mining and NFTs.

To achieve token deflation and enhance the value of SHIBSC, a remarkable 6% of each transaction is burnt. This intentional reduction in token supply strengthens the scarcity and desirability of SHIBSC. Within the 6% burn, 3% is allocated back to the liquidity pool, ensuring its sustained liquidity, while the remaining 3% is distributed fairly among all token holders. This distribution mechanism allows every participant to benefit from the ongoing growth and success of the SHIBSC ecosystem. When engaging in transactions, it is advisable to set the transaction slippage to 10% to ensure seamless trading experiences.

SHIBSC invites individuals to immerse themselves in a dynamic and engaging community. With a decentralized structure and fair distribution of rewards, every participant is granted an equal opportunity to contribute to and benefit from the SHIBSC ecosystem. By actively participating in the SHIBSC community, individuals can connect with like-minded enthusiasts and explore exciting events and initiatives alongside our sibling token, SHIB. As the ecosystem evolves, SHIBSC will introduce Shiba BSC mining, enabling participants to mine and earn rewards, and NFTs, providing unique and collectible assets to the community.

In conclusion, SHIBSC stands as a pioneering decentralized meme token, driven by a vibrant community and launched on the Binance Smart Chain. With a fair launch that included a significant token burn, SHIBSC ensures a level playing field for all participants, eliminating any advantage for developers and fostering community ownership. The commitment to token deflation through transaction burning enhances the value of SHIBSC, while the fair distribution of rewards empowers every token holder. By joining the SHIBSC revolution, individuals can connect with a passionate community, partake in exciting events, and explore the future introduction of Shiba BSC mining and NFTs. Embrace the spirit of SHIBSC, set the transaction slippage to 10%, and experience the thrilling journey into the world of decentralized meme tokens. Together, let us redefine the boundaries of community-driven success in the crypto space.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.