Rarible

Rarible

RARI
$2.05%-1.24

Key Metrics

Price$2.05
Real Volume (24H)$615,204.82
Marketcap$48,920,639.46
Fully Diluted Valuation$44,336,723
ATH$46.7
ATH Date3/30/2021, 2:49:36 AM
ATL$0.264878
ATL Date7/22/2020, 4:54:13 AM
Circulating Supply12M
Total Supply25M
WebsiteN/A
WhitepaperN/A
Popularity Rank641
Chart
What is Rarible?

Rarible is a one-of-a-kind marketplace that brings together digital artists and art collectors, offering a platform for the creation, trading, and collecting of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). NFTs are unique, non-interchangeable tokens that serve as a certificate of authenticity for digital assets, providing creators with a secure and reliable way to monetize their work.

The Rarible marketplace offers a host of features and benefits to both creators and collectors. Multi-chain support enables the platform to be used on multiple blockchains, such as Ethereum, Tezos, and Flow, making it a comprehensive and flexible platform for trading. Additionally, Rarible takes security seriously and verifies each transaction individually, providing a safe place to trade digital art.

The platform also offers a range of additional features, including timed auctions, royalties, a personalized activity feed, and a messaging system, making it a convenient and accessible platform for creators. It is home to a diverse range of creators and brands, including Lindsay Lohan, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Aavegotchi, and many more.

Rarible operates on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the RARI token as its native cryptocurrency and governance token. As a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), Rari holders are empowered with decision-making rights and the ability to propose new ideas and vote.

Founded in 2020 by Alexei Falin and Alexander Salnikov, Rarible has quickly gained recognition and support from big names in the industry, such as Coinbase, CoinFund, Venrock, and Parafi. With its growing community and a roadmap that includes the development of a user-friendly NFT trading application, Rarible is poised to revolutionize the way digital artists and collectors interact and trade.

New Rarible tokens, or RARI, are earned through the Rarible protocol, which issues rewards to participants every week. Of the 75,000 RARI tokens issued, 55% are allocated to the apps built on the Rarible DAO and 45% are distributed to the DAO treasury.

Rarible, a community-owned marketplace for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), was created to solve the problem of creators not receiving the full value of their digital art due to the threat of theft. The platform operates on the Ethereum blockchain, offering a secure and flexible environment for NFT trading.

NFTs are unique, non-interchangeable tokens that serve as certificates of authenticity for digital assets. Rarible's multi-chain support allows for trading on multiple blockchains, including Ethereum, Tezos, and Flow. The platform also offers additional features such as timed auctions, royalties, a messenger, and a personalized activity feed.

Creators and brands like Lindsay Lohan, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Aavegotchi, and more, have already made their presence known on the Rarible marketplace. The Rarible protocol also has its own cryptocurrency, RARI, which serves as the platform’s native token. As an ERC20 token, RARI is used for governance on the decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), with RARI token holders having decision-making rights, the ability to propose new ideas, and the power to vote.

Rarible was founded in 2020 by Alexei Falin, CEO and co-founder of Sticker Place, and Alexander Salnikov, head of product and a master’s in data science with a history of founding five organizations. The project is backed by prominent names such as Coinbase, CoinFund, Venrock, Parafi, and more. With the goal of making NFT trading more user-friendly, Rarible continues to develop its platform and grow its community.

New Rari tokens are issued weekly, with 75,000 tokens being distributed to fuel the protocol and provide rewards. 55% of these tokens are allocated to the apps built on the Rarible DAO, while the remaining 45% are distributed to the DAO treasury. By participating in the Rarible protocol, users have the opportunity to earn new RARI tokens and further contribute to the growth of the platform.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.