Merit Circle

Merit Circle

MC
$2.65%-5.45

Key Metrics

Price$2.65
Real Volume (24H)$200,789.3
Marketcap$56,830,330.85
Fully Diluted Valuation$100,000,000
ATH$11.7
ATH Date12/2/2021, 8:11:33 AM
ATL$0.302249
ATL Date12/23/2022, 5:21:47 AM
Circulating Supply325M
Total Supply661M
Popularity Rank645
Chart
What is Merit Circle ?

The Merit Circle platform is a revolutionary DAO that is designed to provide earning opportunities for individuals who are expanding the metaverse. As a decentralized autonomous organization, the platform is governed by transparent computer programs that dictate the rules of the organization. The main focus of the platform is to provide educational and scholarship opportunities, as well as resources, to aspiring gamers in the metaverse.

One of the key features of the Merit Circle DAO is its play-to-earn model, which allows gamers to earn revenue by participating in games. This model is designed to revolutionize the gaming industry by providing players with new ways to earn money while playing their favorite games. In addition, the platform offers competitive in-game resources and educational content to help players improve their performance.

Currently, the platform hosts 20 games, with more expected to be added in the future. Every profit earned by a player is split into two parts, with 30% going to the platform and the remaining 70% being distributed to the gamer as a reward. This system is designed to encourage players to participate in the platform and earn money while playing games.

The Merit Circle DAO is also developing a platform that covers everything a player needs or wants to know. The goal is to provide gamers with a place where they can easily switch between games and see their in-game statistics, as well as access their finances without quitting the ongoing game.

In addition to the main DAO, the platform also includes several sub-DAOs that help in the expansion of the play-to-earn sector. These sub-DAOs are governed by various individuals and are supported by MC token holders. The MC token is the governance token of Merit Circle and allows holders to contribute to the decision-making of the DAO. This is achieved through the use of governance tokens, which are cryptocurrencies that grant voting rights to holders. Overall, the Merit Circle platform is designed to provide a comprehensive and seamless gaming experience for players, while also providing them with new ways to earn money and improve their skills.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.