Jobchain

Jobchain

JOB
$0.00027351%24.18

Key Metrics

Price$0.00027351
Real Volume (24H)$5,538.5
Marketcap$2,698,061.32
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH$0.371939
ATH Date8/1/2020, 10:00:07 PM
ATL$0.000000132336
ATL Date2/8/2020, 7:20:00 PM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply100B
WebsiteN/A
WhitepaperN/A
Popularity Rank1938
Chart
What is Jobchain?

Jobchain (JOB) is a decentralized application platform designed to revolutionize the job market by allowing anyone to hire and get hired while receiving their salary in cryptocurrency. The platform aims to provide a safe and transparent environment for job seekers and employers to connect, eliminating the need for intermediaries and traditional financial institutions.

JOB is the native utility token of the Jobchain platform and is used for various purposes, including processing transactions and storing data, running verification nodes on the network via staking JOB tokens, governance votes to determine network resource allocation, processing JOB contracts, and for cryptocurrency exchange and decentralized services. Additionally, users can receive cashback in salaries and online purchases, and there are seven levels of token holders with different benefits depending on the amount of tokens held.

The Jobchain platform offers several features, including an Identity and Education Wallet for storing verified identity documents, official licenses, and college degrees. The platform also includes a Cryptocurrency Wallet for storing multiple cryptocurrencies, depositing, and withdrawing cryptocurrencies, buying and selling cryptocurrencies, and paying in stores with QR codes. Additionally, the platform offers a Labor Market for finding jobs and hiring workers anytime, anywhere. Users can filter workers by rating and availability, store work experience, and choose the currency for salaries.

Jobchain was launched on May 1, 2019, with 100 billion JOB tokens created at genesis. The supply of JOB tokens is limited, and there can be no more tokens created. The Jobchain corporation holds five wallets, and 10% of the tokens are already in circulation, while the remaining 90% are locked and will be released over the following five years. Burn events will reduce the token supply.

The Jobchain Project is being developed by a team of experts and advisors from the United Nations (UN), International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Organization for Co-operation and Security in Europe (OSCE), and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).

In conclusion, Jobchain is a revolutionary platform that aims to make hiring and getting hired a seamless and secure process while providing users with the benefits of cryptocurrency. The platform's innovative features, combined with the security and transparency of blockchain technology, offer a unique solution to the traditional job market.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.