Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$12,322.21
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date8/31/2021, 7:25:45 AM
ATL Date12/26/2022, 12:09:28 AM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply69M
Popularity Rank9820
What is Genshiro?

Genshiro (GENS) is a decentralized cross-chain protocol that offers a range of features to its users worldwide. The platform allows users to earn yield, borrow, and trade on margin while using asset portfolios instead of single collateral vaults. Liquidity is the conversion of an asset into traditional currency without impacting the market price, and Genshiro offers easy liquidity to its users.

The platform provides different features to its users, depending on their needs. Liquidity providers can benefit from liquidity farming, earning extra yield on bailouts, and non-custodial storage. Borrowers, on the other hand, can generate stablecoins and get personalized interests with true collateral baskets. Traders can benefit from limit orders, portfolio margining, and leverages up to 20x.

The GENS token is a Kusama-based token of Genshiro that serves as a multipurpose token within the Genshiro ecosystem. As an internal cryptocurrency, GENS is used as a governance token, allowing token holders to participate in voting and express their opinions about ecosystem development. The platform offers GENS tokens to validators/collators, who run the blockchain nodes and perform off-chain work.

In addition to these token features, coin owners can borrow and pay interest fees in GENS coins. The ecosystem also offers rewards to token holders who bring liquidity, and users can use the tokens as bailout and collateral liquidity in Kusama-based liquidity pools. Token holders must pay transaction fees for each transaction.

In terms of token distribution, 45 percent of the token allocation is for lockdrop to Equilibrium (EQ) holders. Lockdrop is a bond that has a variable rate with a minimum level, and the bond converts to a fixed rate based on the rate at which it locks. Of the remaining 55 percent, 5 percent is distributed as a staking bonus, 15 percent goes to liquidity farming, and 20 percent is utilized in Kusama rewards. The remaining 15 percent is kept reserved in the treasury, which is used to cover extreme losses in case of "Black Swan" events.

Genshiro is a platform that offers a range of features to its users, making it an attractive option for those looking to earn yield, borrow, and trade on margin. With its easy liquidity, Genshiro allows users to convert their assets into traditional currency without affecting the market price. The GENS token serves as a governance token and allows token holders to participate in voting and express their opinions about ecosystem development. With a decentralized cross-chain protocol, Genshiro is open to everyone around the globe, providing a unique opportunity for users to benefit from its features.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.