Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$0
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date1/4/2022, 11:04:10 AM
ATL Date12/9/2022, 4:00:49 PM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total Supply10M
Popularity Rank9715
What is FlexQ?

FlexQ is a decentralized BEP20 token that allows users to join the FlexQ AI Trading Bot Platform. The FlexQ quantification system is a sophisticated and intelligent fusion mechanism that employs multiple strategies and technologies to achieve optimal results. With FlexQ, users can select the corresponding investment style and initiate smart financial management with just a click. The system will automatically match the appropriate quantification strategy based on market conditions, ensuring continuous income with 24/7 real-time monitoring.

The primary purpose of the FlexQ token is to allow users to join the upcoming AI Trading bot system. While there are other AI Trading bots available in the market, users need to pay in USDT to join those systems, whereas with FlexQ, the token is used for joining.

The FlexQ system operates on an 80:20% profit sharing mechanism, where robot tenants receive 80% of each profit and FlexQ receives the remaining 20%. The system burns 5% of the profits, further increasing the token's value.

FlexQ's unique value proposition lies in its commitment to decentralization, transparency, and fairness. The platform's open architecture ensures complete transparency and auditability of its operations, allowing users to view the system's performance in real-time. Moreover, the platform's decentralized nature ensures that no single entity controls the system, providing users with a fair and unbiased environment for trading.

FlexQ also offers its users access to its sophisticated ecosystem, including the FlexQ Wallet and the FlexQ Explorer, allowing users to easily navigate and monitor their token transactions. Additionally, the platform supports the FlexQ Connect, a multi-chain DeFi platform, providing users with cross-chain compatibility and access to multiple DeFi services.

In conclusion, FlexQ's commitment to decentralization, transparency, and fairness sets it apart from other AI Trading bot platforms. The FlexQ token offers users access to the platform's advanced quantification system, while the platform's profit-sharing mechanism and burning mechanism ensure that the token's value continues to appreciate over time. With its easy-to-use ecosystem and commitment to user-centric design, FlexQ is an excellent choice for anyone looking to explore the world of AI Trading bots.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.