What is DEVITA?
DEVITA (LIFE) is a next-generation decentralized application built to facilitate data-sovereignty and improve health data management. It is designed to empower individuals by giving them full control of their data, starting with its initial application in the healthcare sector.
DEVITA addresses the key shortcomings of the legacy healthcare system and provides concrete means for greater healthcare inclusion by employing blockchain technology to create a network of trust where users can securely store, transmit, and exchange personal health data. This ensures the secure flow of healthcare data in real-time, thereby improving the patient-physician relationship and solving the liquidity problem for data exchange.
DEVITA's Core Features:
- Proprietary Encrypted Messenger: DEVITA's encrypted messenger allows for voice and video calls and is primarily used for the telehealth function.
- Decentralized Identifier of Verifiable Credentials: DEVITA's ONE-ID allows for decentralized identification, ensuring user privacy.
- Decentralized Health Data Storage: Users can securely store and manage their health data on the platform.
- On-chain Community Governance: DEVITA is a community-driven platform, and users can participate in the decision-making process through on-chain voting.
- Auction-based P2P Health Data Marketplace: To be launched later on, this marketplace allows users to sell their data in a P2P marketplace using LIFE tokens.
DEVITA has a native platform token called LIFE, which fuels user engagement across all features. The total supply of LIFE tokens is 10,000,000,000, and the maximum supply has been set at 100,000,000,000 LIFE to accommodate for the minting feature for individual DID issuance.
The Mint Token Function:
Every time a new user completes the KYC verification and is issued their ONE-ID, 1,000 new LIFE tokens will be minted via smart contract. Up to the first 100,000 new users, the mint token amount will be 1,000 LIFE. After that, from 100,000 users to 200,000 users, the number of LIFE tokens minted will halve to 500. After that, each time the number of users doubles, the number of LIFE tokens minted will halve.
Of the minted tokens per user, 20% goes to the new user in the form of the ecosystem stable token ʟUSD after being collateralized. 20% goes to LP Allocation. 20% goes to the Rewards Pool. 10% goes to the Marketing Fund. 10% goes to the DAO Fund. 10% goes to Reserves. 5% goes to Tax. 5% goes to Charity/Donations.
DEVITA adheres to the GDPR, HIPAA, and other privacy regulations, making it a trusted platform for managing health data. By employing blockchain technology, DEVITA is revolutionizing the healthcare industry and paving the way for greater healthcare inclusion.
The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.
Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.Try for Free