Cudos

Cudos

CUDOS
$0.024921664%2.63

Key Metrics

Price$0.024921664
Real Volume (24H)$1,361,855.34
Marketcap$145,621,215.94
Fully Diluted Valuation$21,510,599
ATH$0.129565
ATH Date1/18/2021, 12:37:35 AM
ATL$0.00182981
ATL Date12/20/2022, 2:30:13 AM
Circulating Supply3.8B
Total Supply8.8B
WebsiteN/A
WhitepaperN/A
Popularity Rank343
Chart
What is Cudos?

Cudos (CUDOS) is a decentralized cloud computing platform that aims to merge blockchain technology with cloud computing to create an affordable and sustainable computing network. Its objective is to provide individuals and organizations the opportunity to earn rewards and save costs while enjoying accessible computing services. The platform's vision is to connect people worldwide through an affordable decentralized computing network.

The Cudos network operates on a set of smart contracts that function as cloud computing services, enabling blockchains to access secure external sources. Smart contracts, similar to conventional contracts, run as protocols on the blockchain network.

CUDOS tokens serve as a multi-utility token on the Cudos platform. Token holders can use it for trading and staking, as well as a discount token to transfer a portion of the value generated on the Cudo network.

The platform has distributed the total token supply as follows: 34% allocated for community and ecosystem development, 33.78% kept for reserves, 20% reserved for the team, 5% for advisers, 2.22% for private sales, 1.67% for public sales, and 3.33% for strategic venture capitalists.

Additionally, Cudos plans to allocate 30% of the funds raised from CUDOS tokens towards research and product development. Out of the remaining 70%, 10% goes to administration and operations, 20% for marketing and development, 10% for node validation, and 13% for user acquisition. The platform also reserves 10% for community engagement and 7% for upcoming events.

Cudos was established in 2017, and the beta version of the platform was launched in Q1 2019. The company's CEO and founder is Matt Hawkins, while David Pugh-Jones serves as the CMO. With over 16 years of experience in cloud computing, Andrew Sturmey is the CTO of Cudos. The maximum total supply of CUDOS tokens is 10,000,000,000, with the whitepaper published in January 2021.

The platform is committed to providing accessible, affordable, and sustainable computing services to people worldwide. Cudos aims to create a decentralized computing network that is independent of central authorities' control, allowing users to take control of their data while earning rewards and saving costs. The platform's unique approach to integrating cloud and blockchain technology has created a sustainable ecosystem that benefits both users and the environment.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.