Coinary Token

Coinary Token

CYT
$0.001217133%6.95

Key Metrics

Price$0.001217133
Real Volume (24H)$7,999.74
Marketcap$265,552.59
Fully Diluted Valuation$3,772,820
ATH$0.697399
ATH DateN/A
ATL$0.00170879
ATL DateN/A
Circulating Supply205M
Total Supply320M
WebsiteN/A
WhitepaperN/A
Popularity Rank2932
Chart
What is Coinary Token?

COINARY (CYT) is a cryptocurrency token used in the Dragonary game for in-game transactions, which runs on the Binance Smart Chain using BEP-20 standards. The marketplace allows players to convert other cryptocurrencies into CYT, which is then deposited into their in-game wallet. The game is designed to provide a play-to-earn experience where players are rewarded for their participation.

Dragonary has multiple gameplay modes such as PvE (player vs. environment) and PvP (player vs. player). In-game activities allow users to farm CYT tokens and items, which help them advance their in-game progress. The gameplay is enhanced through the use of blockchain technology, creating a unique and engaging experience for players.

According to the whitepaper, coinary aims to limit inflation and maintain a deflationary economy. The system burns 80% of the tokens with every in-game transaction and breeding commission, while the remaining 20% is allocated to the players. Token burning involves removing coins from circulation by sending them to inaccessible wallet addresses, increasing the value of the token.

CYT is the primary currency in Dragonary, and players are rewarded for holding and staking the coin. The mining process is similar to GPU mining, where users with more advanced dragons have the opportunity to mine more CYT tokens. Additionally, staking rewards users with a percentage of the total number of tokens they stake. Staking also allows users to participate in whitelist events and prize draws.

Alejo Chababo is the CEO and co-founder of COINARY (CYT), which has a maximum total supply of 1 billion tokens. As Dragonary continues to grow in popularity, the value of CYT is expected to increase, making it a potentially lucrative investment opportunity for players. The deflationary economy and unique gameplay mechanics make Dragonary and CYT a promising addition to the cryptocurrency gaming industry.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.