Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$178.92
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date5/3/2021, 5:34:37 AM
ATL Date12/22/2022, 8:31:18 AM
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total SupplyN/A
Popularity RankN/A
What is CheesecakeSwap?

CheesecakeSwap is a decentralized exchange that operates on Binance Smart Chain and Pancake Swap exchange, offering several other features to help users earn and win tokens. The platform aims to create a perpetual deflation token, the CheesecakeSwap Token, with a constant price pump and sufficient burn mechanism. The team is not looking to replace swap and exchange but add value to the system and provide a suitable and sustainable environment for people to yield farm with high APR.

One of the significant features of CheesecakeSwap is its earning potential. The platform allows users to farm CCAKE and other coins while staking. The team hopes to create a CCAKE for everyone to farm and earn from. To ensure the security of the platform, CheesecakeSwap has added a timelock and removed migrator code inherited from Pancake Swap.

CheesecakeSwap also has an income and distribution deposit fee system. The standard deposit fee is 4% across all NON-CCAKE farms and pools. However, for CCAKE farms and pools, there is no deposit fee (0%). 50% of the deposit fee goes to the developers, while the other 50% is used for marketing, buyback, and other expenses such as airdrop, contests, and maintenance.

CCAKE Production & Burn from Farming is another crucial aspect of CheesecakeSwap. There will be CCAKE burns every day, with the burn amount being 2000 * (blockReward) CCAKE. Nearly 9.09% of the total produced CCAKE will be sent to the deployer address for marketing & burning. The remaining 90.91% will be distributed among farms & pools for the community. CheesecakeSwap has made it clear that there will be no CCAKE exchange or selling from the developer's account to BNB&BUSD pools. This strategy ensures that the value of CCAKE increases, unlike many other platforms that sell/exchange/dump their coins into their BNB and BUSD pools, thus decreasing their coin value by gaining income from these exchanges. CheesecakeSwap's team has never, and will never follow this income strategy.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.