BSCPAD

BSCPAD

BSCPAD
$0.064084037%0.55

Key Metrics

Price$0.064084037
Real Volume (24H)$570,204.47
Marketcap$5,076,200.42
Fully Diluted Valuation$13,924,491
ATH$7.45
ATH Date3/7/2021, 11:09:42 PM
ATL$0.079297
ATL Date12/26/2022, 12:19:33 AM
Circulating Supply79M
Total Supply176M
WebsiteN/A
WhitepaperN/A
Popularity Rank1618
Chart
What is BSCPAD?

BSCPad (BSCPAD) is a decentralized platform that offers a unique opportunity for launching new cryptocurrency projects, distributing tokens, and raising liquidity. The platform operates on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to ensure fast and cost-effective transactions while maintaining compatibility with Ethereum.

The current launchpads have several limitations that prevent users from acquiring enough tokens to participate in the ecosystem. Additionally, the first-come, first-served approach makes it challenging for users to secure a spot, with automated bots filling whitelist slots in seconds. BSCPad offers a fair and decentralized solution to these problems by providing a two-tier system.

The two-tier system is based on staking tokens and offers users the option of a lottery tier or a guaranteed allocation tier. Lottery tiers hold 20% of staked tokens, while the guaranteed allocation tier holds the remaining 80% based on the share of each staker. This approach ensures that the allocation process is fair and transparent, providing equal opportunities to all users.

Furthermore, BSCPad continuously collects feedback and data to improve the system's performance and optimize user experience. This approach incentivizes BSCPAD token holders to hold and accumulate tokens, creating a sustainable and rewarding ecosystem for community members.

BSCPAD is the native currency of the BSCPad platform and is used to invest and trade in upcoming BSC projects. The token has a total supply of 175,600,000 BSCPAD and plays a critical role in the platform's ecosystem.

Lester Lim, the CEO of the company, founded BSCPad. Lim's vision for a fair and decentralized launchpad has been instrumental in creating an ecosystem that benefits both developers and users.

In conclusion, BSCPad is a revolutionary platform that offers a decentralized and fair launchpad for new cryptocurrency projects. The platform's two-tier system ensures fair distribution and allocation of tokens while incentivizing users to hold and accumulate BSCPAD tokens. With its fast and cost-effective transactions, BSCPad is set to revolutionize the launchpad industry and create a new standard for decentralized launchpads.

Disclaimer

The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets

AssetPrice24HMcap
Loading...

We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.