Key Metrics

Real Volume (24H)$0
Fully Diluted ValuationN/A
ATH Date3/12/2019, 5:07:57 AM
ATL Date10/15/2022, 1:03:24 AM
Circulating Supply193M
Total Supply500M
Popularity Rank3774
What is Beetlecoin?

Beetlecoin (BEET) is a cutting-edge decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that offers fast, low-cost transactions across the globe. Unlike traditional banking systems, this unique digital currency operates on the internet and provides users with a level of financial independence and control not found in centralized financial institutions.

BEET is the token used on the Beetlecoin platform, which is based on a smart chain network. The platform aims to empower individuals, regardless of their background, with the knowledge and tools needed to succeed in the digital asset world. With minimum transaction fees and the ability to transfer funds instantly, Beetlecoin offers a new level of financial freedom.

The key to Beetlecoin's low transaction fees and fast processing times is its masternode network. A masternode is a server on a decentralized network that helps with private, instant transactions and facilitates voting and dispute resolution. By providing a stable and reliable masternode network, Beetlecoin ensures the longevity and strength of its platform.

Another unique aspect of Beetlecoin is the Beetle Cards. These unique NFTs serve as a pass for participation in the ongoing development of Beetlecoin and its ecosystem. With Beetle Cards, users can enjoy NFTs, airdrops, voting rights, and staking opportunities.

What sets Beetlecoin apart from other cryptocurrencies is its combination of PoW, PoS, and masternode functionality. To become a masternode in Beetlecoin, users must purchase 50,000 BEET and hold it as collateral. The masternode rewards block holders with 75% of the rewards, while PoS rewards make up the remaining 25%. In addition to providing anonymous transactions, this combination of features also reduces the risk of attacks by hackers.

The team behind Beetlecoin recognizes the importance of community engagement and strives to expand its online presence to reach a wider audience. The organization believes that open and active communication with the community will help users fully realize the benefits of this cutting-edge cryptocurrency.

Although cryptocurrency trading carries some inherent risks, such as double spending and inflation, Beetlecoin has taken measures to mitigate these risks. To prevent double-spending, the platform requires multiple confirmations from nodes in the blocks before transactions can be processed. To minimize the risk of inflation, Beetlecoin reduces rewards at certain blocks to ensure the stability of the currency over time.

With its combination of PoW, PoS, and masternode features, Beetlecoin provides a secure and cost-effective solution for users looking to participate in the world of digital assets. The platform's wallet provides staking and monitoring capabilities, as well as the ability to set up multiple masternodes. With fast withdrawal times and low transaction fees, Beetlecoin is a smart choice for anyone looking to get involved in the exciting world of cryptocurrency.


The investment information, comments, and recommendations provided here do not fall under the scope of investment consulting. Therefore, making an investment decision based solely on the information and comments provided here may not yield results that meet your expectations.

Stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-quality data, advanced tools, and expert research.

Try for Free

Top Assets


We use cookies for personalization, social media, and analytics, and share usage data with partners.